Wednesday, November 3, 2010

words

words can't express how i feel tonight.  i have had so many emotions in the last 24 hours that i don't even know where to begin. what to process. how to think. what to reflect on.

all i can say is i love being proved wrong by those i love. i love when someone i respect and admire makes me look at things in a different way. to make me stop feeling sorry for myself and look at the bigger picture. that this is not for me. do it for Him. thank you for reminding me of that. thank you for listening but most importantly, thank you for challenging me. i hope i can in someway do the same for you.

since i have nothing to say really, i think it's a good time to let a picture say a thousand words. this is my life here so far in picture form. i hope you enjoy.


















1 comment:

  1. you = beautiful. I keep thinking of you and your beauty. Christ sees it, and others may never see it, but it will be refined as you grow. :)

    ReplyDelete