Sunday, October 3, 2010

that's amore

sorry i haven't blogged in a while.believe it or not, i've been pretty busy lately being a college dropout with no job and no major hobby. although i'm working on the hobby part. i think it's okay for me to love not having anything to do right now.i'm so much more aware of everything and people i love and how blessed i am and how many times god tries to get my attention everyday. these days that's a lot. sunsets, full moons, coffee with friends, talking with my mom, my health, my tightknit family, my ability to love and love some more and then keep loving, laughing with my sister at two in the morning, having friends that miss me and leave me nice and thoughtful voicemails, ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. i'm just so grateful. for all of it.

so i've decided to make a love list. of things that i love. some of these things i have always loved, some i have recently discovered that i love and some i have grown to love. nevertheless, i love them.

i love double bubble. i like when it comes in those big buckets of like 500 pieces. i take a large handful and chew two pieces at a time. after they lose their flavor i spit them out and put in two more pieces. wasteful? maybe. tasty? definitely.

i love baby pictures. mine, my siblings, my parents, friends, family, strangers. i just love seeing where people came from. what they looked like when they started.

i love tic tacs.wintergreen.the pale green colored ones. the color that reminds you of tacky kitchen appliances from the early 60s. always have and always will.

i love mail.sending it. receiving it. i need to start mailing more things.

i love having lists. on paper. in my head. type onto my desktop. to do lists, bucket lists, favorite things list, self improvement lists.

i love documentaries.

i love netflix.

i love french silk pie.and it's in my fridge. so i'm gonna go...don't worry. i'll write again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment